BASIC EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ARTICLES
Basic Employee Rights Articles by Yancey Thomas Jr.
These Basic Employee Rights Articles will be permitted by Yancey Thomas Jr. for use by publishers on their websites or in ezines providing the articles are maintained intact, unchanged and the authors resource box with active links are included.
All of these articles have recently been published by many of the top article directories on the Internet, including…
These articles have also been featured on the #1 Internet article directory EzineArticles.com where Yancey Thomas Jr. is recognized as an expert author. Other authors whose articles provide relevant, valuable information for job seekers and employees visiting this site are included as well. Please feel free to leave your comments on their usefulness.
Basic Employee Rights Articles
- The American Workplace - "Us" Versus "Them"
- In my view, there has always been a divide between employer and employee. This has spawned the necessity for all the various employment laws and labor unions. The workplace is becoming more adversarial everyday.
Follow this link for the full The American Workplace article.
- Companies Self-Destruct When Workplace Bullies Run Amok!
- According to Wikipedia workplace bullying, "is the tendency of individuals or groups to use persistent aggressive or unreasonable behavior against a co-worker." From my workplace experience, I have witnessed bullying of customers, vendors, visitors and other interested parties!
Follow this link for the full Workplace Bullies article.
- Properly Preparing For an Interview Makes You Feel Brand New!
- Poorly prepared job interviews spell bad news! Preparing for an interview is important to you. Preparing for a job interview gives the job seeker an edge. Prepare for job interviews and the job you will not lose. Interview preparation is a must.
Follow this link for the full Prepare For Interview article.
- Employee Free Choice Act - To "At Will" Or Not to "At Will" That is the Question!
- A growing number of lawmakers in both dominant political parties support the (EFCA) Employee Free Choice Act. Why? This Act is designed to empower employees to easily create unions free from harassment and intimidation from management.
Follow this link for the full Employee Free Choice Act article.
- How to Make a Resume
- Creating an effective resume is an essential part of job interview success. This article provides excellent tips on how to make a resume.
Follow this link for the full How to make a resume article.
- How to Prove Workplace Discrimination Without Hesitation NEW!
- This prove workplace discrimination article exposes the hidden discrimination in the workplace that At Will employment doctrine refuses to face.
Follow this link for the full How to prove workplace discrimination article.
- Job Interview Assembly Line NEW!
- Interviewer burnout can ruin the interview process. Learn why being last in line of all interviewees may hurt job seekers and employees.
Follow this link for the full Job interview assembly line article.
All of these basic employee rights articles are published by either myself or other authors on basic employee rights and are included here as a useful resource for you! If you want me to write articles or have other topics dealing with basic employee rights that concern you, please contact me so we can share them with our fellow job seekers and employees. They probably want answers to those same questions.
Be sure to check back because I will be adding new articles on a regular basis.
My new sites provides the MOST
current changes affecting career seekers and employees. Some employers are constantly working to take away the rights of employees. Follow this link to EMPLOYEE RIGHTS GUIDE
and EMPLOYEE WORKPLACE RIGHTS
for the latest employee news you can use!
What matters to me...is to help my fellow employee!
Return from Basic employee rights articles to You can learn basic employee rights
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.